Stay ahead of the curve as a political insider with deep policy analysis, daily briefings and policy-shaping tools.Request a Demo
Broadband Grant Program Manager
- Kansas Department of Commerce
- Statewide (Full-Time)
Posted: Aug 02, 2023Open
Supports the broadband director in developing the Broadband Grant Program. Reviews applications, manages contracting, reviews and approves requests for funds disbursement, closes out contracts and fulfills any other duties necessary to administer grant funding. Provides technical assistance to grant recipients or their designees to ensure compliance to all state and federal policies and procedures. Monitors grants and ensures completion of contractually mandated reporting requirements. Serves as the broadband program’s liaison to contracting, fiscal and other divisions regarding the broadband grants.
Research grant opportunities for the purpose of developing additional funding resources and securing funding to maintain and enhance the initiative’s services and/or programs. Serves to ensure data integrity in the recording of grant information in the department’s Customer Relationship Manager (CRM) system and other databases in the department. Analyzes data related to grant applications, awards, and projects including tracking, designing and running reports, and providing data analysis, as requested.
Participates in meetings, workshops, and seminars for internal and external customers for the purpose of conveying and/or gathering information to perform functions. Supports broadband director in development and implementation of programs to increase broadband access and adoption.
- Bachelor’s Degree required: graduate degree preferred
- Experience in government role partnering with private sector
- Experience in promoting collaborative public/private sector
- Excellent research organizational and communications skills
- Produce high-quality communication materials that meets applicable standards and is appropriate for its intended audience.
- Familiarity with communications and knowledge management tools.
- Excellent writing skills
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit the State of Kansas application through the Careers portal.
Angie Krahe, HR Recruiter: 785-291-3568
$ 55,000 to 85,000