Stay ahead of the curve as a political insider with deep policy analysis, daily briefings and policy-shaping tools.Request a Demo
Community Relations Associate
- Maverick Solutions Inc.
- Indianapolis (Full-Time)
Posted: Sep 06, 2023Open
About the Position:
Maverick Solutions Inc is in need of a fierce team player and passionate community leader to assist our fundraising team. We have incredible fundraising goals this year, which is why we are seeking an entry level Community Relations Associate to join our team in increasing community outreach efforts and donor membership through local events. Maverick Solutions aims to drive donor and community support for our charitable partners so they can maintain non-profit programming within the local community and across the country.
As the entry level Community Relations Associate, you will play an active role in representing our charitable partners at local community events. The main focus of the Community Relations role is to bring awareness to the cause by developing great relationships in the community and engaging donors. If you are looking for a career that offers the perfect combination of business-minded training and community-centered purpose, then our entry level Community Relations Associate is a perfect fit. We provide the necessary resources and training to help you kick-start an influential and rewarding career.
- Set up and attend local events to engage potential donors
- Present educational information and resources to community members in order to increase awareness and support surrounding our charitable partner’s mission
- Answer potential donor and donor’s questions and provide local and national data and statistics surround the cause in order to help with community understanding
- Assist donors with donations of varying sizes and provide information to those that request ongoing communication and support
- Accurately notate donations and provide donors and community members with adequate tax-related 501c3 information
- Receive ongoing training, coaching, and support by attending daily meetings, networking sessions, and one-on-one mentorship
- Strong desire to learn the core components of successful donor relationship management, community engagement, and event management
- Passion for philanthropy, charitable organizations, giving back to local communities, and most importantly, working with people!
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills, including a high level of emotional intelligence and empathy
- Positive, competitive, and coachable mindset
- Confident, articulate, and genuine personality
- Strong public speaking skills
- Proven work ethic and self-motivated
- Candidates that can start immediately are highly preferred
$ $30,000 to $40,000