Stay ahead of the curve as a political insider with deep policy analysis, daily briefings and policy-shaping tools.Request a Demo
- Kansas Department of Commerce
- Topeka (Full-Time)
Posted: Jul 27, 2023Open
Markets and promotes Kansas to international businesses and helps Kansas companies export by meeting with foreign businesses and international investment clients as appropriate.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
Participates in investment recruitment by servicing a portfolio of potential investment clients and managing a tracking database for prospects.
Directs and manages the client base by directly responding to investor requests with client-specific information, marketing the state’s assets, promoting the agency’s services and coordinating site selection and in-state visits.
Arranges for Kansas Commerce officials to meet personally with clients when appropriate
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, international business management, urban and regional planning, finance or economics.
- Knowledge of principles, practices and strategies of international business, particularly international market development.
- Three years of marketing experience in international business.
- Ability to speak, read, write and translate major foreign languages used in Kansas export market countries.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit the State of Kansas application through the Careers portal.
Angie Krahe, HR Recruiter: 785-291-3568
$ 54,600 to 70,000