Stay ahead of the curve as a political insider with deep policy analysis, daily briefings and policy-shaping tools.Request a Demo
- Dant Advocacy
- Indianapolis (Seasonal)
Posted: Aug 25, 2023Closed
Dant Advocacy, a full service government affairs firm in Indianapolis, http://www.dantadvocacy.com, is seeking a legislative intern to assist the firm’s lobbyists and clients during the 2024 legislative session. The position is available beginning in late December through mid-March, 2024. The intern will:
- assist Dant Advocacy lobbyists by attending and reporting on legislative committee hearings;
- prepare weekly client reports on bills, amendments and Statehouse activities;
- coordinate communications with legislators and clients;
- research bills and client issues;
- support our lobbyists by assisting with client and legislator events and meetings.
Our interns benefit from networking with legislators, lobbyists and state government elected officials and staff, and learning firsthand about how public policy is developed in Indiana. This is a paid position. Previous interns have gone on to become lobbyists for state trade associations and major employers and legislative liaisons for state government agencies.
- High school degree and at least two years of college are required.
- Applicants should have an interest in government, public policy, and/or political science, strong writing and organizational skills, and a desire to see the Indiana legislative process firsthand.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit the State of Kansas application through the Careers portal.
Miriam Dant, [email protected]
$ $375 per week