Stay ahead of the curve as a political insider with deep policy analysis, daily briefings and policy-shaping tools.Request a Demo
Management Analyst Supervisor (210113)
- Kansas Department of Health and Environment
- Topeka (Full-Time)
Posted: Aug 24, 2023Closed
The Management Analyst Supervisor (K0240317) Directly supervises 6 positions. Recruits, selects, assigns, and evaluates staff directly or through subordinates. Manages and directs staff in relation to assessing and assigning day-to-day activities of the unit, setting priorities based on current issues and leadership guidance, evaluating system changes necessary to support medical assistance eligibility and eligibility for other programs within the integrated environment, and reporting requirements necessary for daily operations.
Job Responsibilities may include but are not limited to the following:
Oversees and manages reporting staff which will be responsible for understanding operational workload and impacts, informing KDHE Leadership and CMS of eligibility related metrics, assisting Operation Coordinator unit with assessing of the Clearinghouse and KDHE’s operational performance, and working with leadership or other groups to ensure the Ad Hoc requests are complete and accurate to achieve desired results. Oversees coordination with system operations, system contractors, Medical Policy, KDHE Training and Quality, and Clearinghouse staff to resolve issues, complete changes, and requests for information. This includes Providing input on policy and process decisions, participating in unit meetings, and resolving case-specific issues, responding to questions from leadership and others, writing change orders/change requests, defect remediation, and implementation of the approved changes.
- Three years’ experience directing, planning, implementing and monitoring activities relevant to the agency’s programs. Education may be submitted for experience as determined relevant by the agency.
The minimum level of education and experience required to perform the job.
- Bachelor’s Degree
Licensing & Certification:
- Valid Driver’s License – Incumbent is required to have and maintain a valid driver’s license when operating a state vehicle, a private vehicle, or a rental vehicle for the benefit of the State.
Any additional skills, experiences, or qualifications that would be beneficial, but aren’t strictly necessary.
About the Position:
- Who can apply: Anyone (External)
- Classified/Unclassified Service: Unclassified
- Full-Time/Part-Time: Full-Time
- Regular/Temporary: Regular
- Work Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8am-5pm (Flexible schedules available)
- Eligible to Receive Benefits: Yes
- Veterans’ Preference Eligible: Yes
- Comprehensive medical, mental, dental, vision, and additional coverage
- Sick & Vacation leave
- Work-Life Balance programs: parental leave, military leave, jury leave, funeral leave
- Paid State Holidays (designated by the Governor annually)
- Fitness Centers in select locations
- Employee discounts with the STAR Program
- Retirement and deferred compensation programs
How to Apply:
Specific instructions for applying, which might include submitting a resume, cover letter, list of references, or completing an online application.
- Please include the Job ID number (210113) when emailing.
Job Application Process: Only applications submitted within our State of Kansas Careers Portal will be considered.
- First Sign in or register as a New User at https://admin.ks.gov/offices/personnel-services/jobs
- Complete or update your contact information on the State of Kansas Careers Portal > My Contact Information page. *This information is included on all your job applications.
- Upload required documents listed for each specific job posting.
- Start your draft job application, upload other required documents, and Submit when it is complete.
- Manage your draft and submitted applications on the Careers> My Job Applications page.
- Check your email and My Job Notifications for written communications from the Recruiter.
- Email – sent to the Preferred email on the My Contact Information page
- Notifications – view the Careers> My Job Notifications page
$ $24.48 to $28.31