Stay ahead of the curve as a political insider with deep policy analysis, daily briefings and policy-shaping tools.Request a Demo
SMART Systems Business Systems Analyst (210434)
- State of Kansas, Department of Administration, Office of Accounts and Reports
- Topeka (Full-Time)
Posted: Sep 22, 2023Closed
As a business systems analyst with the Office of Accounts and Reports (OAR) you will be part of a dynamic, family-friendly team and working as a subject matter expert to provide business analysis and support for the General Ledger and Commitment Control modules within SMART, the PeopleSoft Financials integrated statewide system for financial accounting. In this position, you will improve the user experience of finance staff across the State of Kansas.
Members of the Office of Accounts and Reports SMART Systems Team execute a variety of responsibilities and develop professional skills in the following areas:
- Analyzing business requirements
- Testing system modifications and updates
- Troubleshooting defects and documenting resolution
- Developing and recommending business system process improvements
In addition to the State of Kansas employment benefits, OAR offers the following:
- Option for a hybrid work schedule (2 days remote/3 days in-office) upon meeting telework program requirements
- Flex-time work schedule
- Professional development opportunities
- This position is unclassified with benefits
- Three years of experience in professional accounting or business systems analyst work.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, accounting and/or management information systems.
- Experience using PeopleSoft Financials 9.0 or higher.
- Background in accounting strongly preferred.
How to Apply:
To apply, please submit the State of Kansas application through the Careers portal.
Kim Warren – [email protected] or 785-296-4770
$ $55,000 to $65,000