Stay ahead of the curve as a political insider with deep policy analysis, daily briefings and policy-shaping tools.Request a Demo
Frequently Asked Questions
- Visit https://stateaffairs.com
- Login to your free account using your password or sign-in link. If you don’t have a free account, you will create one at checkout.
- To visit our checkout, click any of our “Subscribe” buttons or visit our checkout.
- Enter your payment information
- Enjoy your unlimited access to our nonpartisan reporting!
If you are having trouble, please contact [email protected].
To update your password, follow these steps:
- Login to your account
- Click or tap the icon in the top right corner and choose “Settings”
- You will be directed to the My Account section
- Select the “Change Password” section
- Update your password and click Save
To reset your password, click here and follow the steps.
If you are still having trouble, please email [email protected].
For free, limited access to State Affairs coverage create a free account using the registration form on the bottom of any Citizen article.
After you’ve signed up, you can manage newsletter preferences, update personal information and more under “My Account.”
Here’s what else you get with your account:
Email News Alerts – Stay informed on the latest coverage from our investigative reporters. Opt-in to any of our free newsletters.
Free Article Access – As a free registered subscriber, you receive three(3) free stories per month on our website. Get limited access to exclusive profiles, Q&A’s and investigative pieces.
Want more from State Affairs?
Login and click “Subscribe” anywhere on our site to purchase a paid subscription plan or visit the checkout here. Access complete coverage from State Affairs for just $3/month.
The Citizen subscription is designed to inform and engage citizens, voters and individuals with an interest in state-level governance and its impact on their lives.
– Explainers and Guides: Simplified explanations of state policies, processes, and the role of state governments.
– Playmaker Profiles: Meet and learn from individuals and organizations that are impacting and influencing politics.
– Public Opinion Analysis: Understand the diverse perspectives within communities and influential state leaders in public opinion analysis pieces.
The State Affairs Pro subscription is built for professionals working in state government and related fields such as lobbying, law, education, government relations, public policy, and other related disciplines.
– State Government News: The latest developments in state government, including legislative operations, elections, and court rulings.
– Policy Analysis: Detailed examinations of key policy issues, legislative proposals, and regulatory frameworks at the state level.
– Exclusive Features: Advocacy tools, legislative directories, capitol-focused job board, with more features to come.